5 brand new recipes each day for the next 5 days. The beauty with these recipes is that the nutritional value can be adjusted accordingly to suit your requirements.
Super simple to make and it cooks in no time too. The real beauty of this dish and many of the others is that the ingredients can be adjusted however you want them to suit your needs. There are days where more protein and less carbs is required so more egg whites are added and only 1 wrap. The same can be done with the fats. If more or less is required, it is simply a matter of adjusting the amount of oil or cheese.
Cooking time: 10 mins
Nutritional info (based on 1 person)
1 BK Flamer
50g O’Egg Whites
5g extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
40g grated mozzarella cheese
40g light sour cream
40g hot salsa
2 mini wraps
1 tbsp Cajun gymchef spice.
1 spring onion – chopped
- Preheat a small pan on a medium heat.
- In a bowl, crack in the egg and measure out the egg whites and whisk with a fork.
- In a dry pan cook the burger on each side for 2 – 3 minutes then roughly break it up in the pan.
- Add the oil, the spring onions and the beaten eggs. Sprinkle the Gymchef. Allow to cook over a low heat mixing it with a spoon/spatula until the eggs scramble.
- Toast the wraps. Then fill with the eggs and top with cheese, sour cream and salsa.